Combining law, language and culture
Germany is our biggest trading partner and also our neighbour.
You might do business in Germany or want to do so, or you might
trade with German buyers or negotiate with German business
partners. Perhaps you want to set up an office in Germany or
acquire a German company. You might even already have employees in
Germany. In all these cases, if you have any legal questions, then
our German Desk is on hand to help.
Simply and in your own language, we will explain the essentials
of how to do business with German partners. The attorneys working
at our German Desk have been trained in Germany and the
Netherlands, have experience of working in both countries and know
German legal and business culture like the back of their hand.
Where necessary, a whole network of German attorneys, civil-law
notaries and tax consultants is on hand to help you.
The German Desk focuses on:
- Dutch firms that do business abroad
- German firms that do business with Dutch firms
Benefit from our expertise
- Incorporating subsidiaries
- Acquiring German companies
- Employing staff in Germany
- Choosing between the use of agency, distribution or sales
- Small print: contracts, general terms and conditions, trading
- Debt collection
- Disputes and litigation