IT & Privacy
A project that involves developing, implementing or using IT carries with it risks which need to be properly hedged, while keeping an eye on commercial interests. Our experts identify your risks and advise you on how to deal with them. They have broad experience in contracting and litigating IT contracts. Clients receive quick and personal attention, and our experts understand their concerns.
Within IT, privacy is a hot button issue with tough regulation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In the meanwhile, companies are continually developing more and more innovative products and services which generate and use those data. So it comes as no surprise that privacy is a key issue for every company. Our experts can help you deploy data more effectively.
Examples of what our experts do
- Advising and drawing up outsourcing, licence, software development and SaaS contracts
- Providing strategic assistance to companies when developing or implementing new products and services in the area of privacy compliance, data protection and other data regulation
- Advising about finalising contracts using electronic signatures and drawing up conditions for online platforms
- Restricting the consequences of data leaks and assisting you in investigations performed by a regulator, such as the Data Protection Authority
Need advice? Please feel free to call us.
- Rotterdam +31 (0)10 440 05 00
- Den Haag +31 (0)70 354 70 54