The GO-facility (in Dutch: “Garantie Ondernemingsfinanciering”) is an existing finance facility under government guarantee, which is extended by the government in order to bridge the financial consequences of the Covid-19 crisis.
The extended version is named GO-C-facility and the budget of the GO en GO-C-facility for 2020 jointly amount to EUR 10 billion.
The extension of the GO-C facility consists of:
- increase of government guarantee from 50% to 80% for large companies and to 90% for mid-sized companies;
- applicable for loans between EUR 1,5 million up to EUR 150 million;
- term of the loan max. 6 years;
- applications can be submitted no later than 15 December next before 17.00 CET.
“Mid-sized companies” are defined as companies with:
- 50 up to max 250 FTE;
- Annual turnover between EUR 10 million to EUR 50 million or a total balance sheet between EUR 10 million to EUR 43 million.
"Large companies” are those which exceeds the criteria of the Mid-sized companies.
Only companies which were profitable before the Covid-19 crisis can make a request under the facility by submitting a finance application at its bank. After approving the application, the bank has to forward the application to RVO (Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland), which will decide whether the GO-C-facilty can be awarded. Agricultural companies, real estate companies as well as certain health companies are excluded from the facility. Agricultural companies can apply for specific facilities under government guarantee.
Contact us with your question
- Rotterdam +31 (0)10 440 05 00
- Den Haag +31 (0)70 354 70 54