DVDW Magazine "Just say I'm not here."
12 November 2020
"Just say I'm not here." is the title of the new DVDW magazine. With interviews and contributions from experts in the field of bankruptcy. About what happens to an entrepreneur/director when a company runs into financial difficulties. With an interview about lessons that can be learned from experiences with bankrupt healthcare institutions, such as hospitals. But also about how certain risks can be limited by properly recording matters such as internal agreements and rights of pledge. And how our services are perceived.
This magazine is written in Dutch. Should you be interested in an English translation of one or more articles listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What to do if you are a director of a company in financial distress?
Leonard Boender, Theo Hanssen en Jeroen Princen
- Importance of establishing internal cooperation at companies in dire straits
- Climate change in health care
Henri Bentfort van Valkenburg, Erwin Bos en Juliette van de Wiel
- A good advisor stands by his advice: deeds not words
Christiaan Groenewoud en Cornee de Kluyver
- Pledges and bankruptcy
Wieneke Lisman en Luitzen van der Sluis
- A restart from bankruptcy; it seems easier than it is...
Rens van den Heuvel en Kirsten Moonen
- Entrepreneurship is not for fearful directors, but you must know what you are doing...
Christiaan Groenewoud en Albert Jan Nederhoed
- Get in touch on time with the right people
Luitzen van der Sluis en Marcel van der Zwan
Contact us with your question
- Rotterdam +31 (0)10 440 05 00
- Den Haag +31 (0)70 354 70 54